Monday, July 13, 2015

World Heritage Sites in China (10) - Longmen Grottoes

Last week, I took a trip to Luoyang city which is located in Henan province of central China. The city is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China and it is noted for the Longmen Grottoes, a World Cultural Heritage site (2010, UNESCO).




The Big Vairocana and other massive Buddhist sculptures in the main grotto.



I bought a book "One hundred questions about the Longmen Grottoes" . A lot of things to learn, to know more about it ... The ticket is actually a pre-paid postcard (with domestic postage only ), some posting boxes are available inside the site so you can just write an address to share with your friend.


A small post office is found outside the site, located in the business street  near the ticker office. Some nice postcards are available, about the grottoes also the city of Luoyang. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for business loan to refinance your needs then pedro loan offer will be good for you because is genuine and liable to work with on an affordable rate and simple loan terms and conditions, also for any kind of loans you wished to apply with email pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete